The OMP Hobby M2 V2 helicopter offers incredible value for such a capable heli, and additionally features an improved flight controller, tail boom, landing gear, and much more over the original M2 model!
Built with a dual brushless motor direct drive main rotor and tail rotor system, the M2 offers amazing simplicity and unheard of performance thanks to these high powered brushless motor systems. Paired with a fully adjustable flight controller, not only can the M2 be precise and calm, but also highly aerobatic all depending on user preference and setup.
Beginner to intermediate level pilots can enjoy up to 9 minutes of flight time (low RPM and calm flying conditions will help with longer flight times), while advanced 3D pilots can expect between 3-4 minutes.
The flight controller is an all in one unit that houses not only the gyro system, but dual ESCs for the motors, and supports both S.Bus and DSM2/DSMX receiver connections.
M2 V2 Key Features
- Servos: Metal Gears, Metal Case
- Main Rotor Head: Full Aluminium
- Swashplate: Full Aluminium
- Motor: Colour matched to canopy
- Length: 408mm
- Height: 133mm
- Width: 72mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 400mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 71mm
- Weight: 306g
What’s in the Box
- 1x OMP M2 V2 Helicopter
- 1x 3s 11.1V 650mAh LiPo Battery
- A few spare parts
Needed to Complete
- 1x 6 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio System
- 1x 6 Channel Matching Receiver – such as a DSM2 or DSMX Remote Satellite Receiver, or an S.Bus Receiver System
- 1x LiPo Battery Charger and charge lead (with an XT30 connector)