Sab Goblin Buddy, released before Christmas is the latest helicopter from SAB Heli Division.
The Buddy has a 380mm blade length. The project is based on the old Goblin 380 and introduces some important new features:
– new shape to make it more stylish;
– new canopy scheme to increase the visibility;
– new wider landing gear to make taking off and landing more stable;
– new 1.5mm frames for increased rigidity;
– new Battery-Esc position to optimize the CG.
The bestselling Goblin 380, now improved with new features to make this model simpler, stronger, more stable and more reliable than ever before, it’s the perfect machine to have a lot of fun!
Here is a Video of the Buddy 380 in action from a Hely-shop Team Pilot
Recommended Electronics by HELY-SHOP
SAB 380MM Main Blade or Switchblades 383mm – GDW DS290MG cyclic and GDW DS595MG on tail – Egodrift 900kv Motor – Scorpion Tribunus 06-80A ESC – ManiaX 1800 6s 70c Lipo or ManiaX 1800 6s 45c – Mikado VBar Neo Vlink Pro Software
Recommended tools for build and maintenance from HELY-SHOP:
Click here for the Goblin Buddy Manual